- All students will have their temperature checked with a touchless forehead thermometer. They will not be allowed to participate if they have a fever.
- Students will arrive dressed down in their uniform and test in street shoes. No flip flops or open-toed!
- Students must bring their own face covering or face shield. Please bring a spare face covering.
- Testing will be held outside in the School Parking Lot.
- There will be NO access to the school.
- There will be a bathroom available.
- Individual Testing Stations will be set up for each student. The testing stations will be disinfected after each student.
- Saturday Test – bring your own sunscreen and water.
Dear Parents/Students – All Moy Academy students that want to test must fill out the Agreement Form below.